Since it’s New Years Eve I thought it only fitting to show my 9 most popular photos on instagram and a personal little blurb to go with them. I am an awful blogger who rarely get’s photo’s taken of her so this will have to do for now, but believe me I am trying.
From top left to bottom right
- One of my favourite lukas photos, I just think he looks so precious. This is when we went skating and he got all bundled up. He had so much fun in his little skating sleigh. A great 2016 moment.
- Dental Assistants unite! This was the day after the elections and we honestly just needed some cheering up.
- Christmas festival in Beaumont. It was about half an hour past Lukas’ bedtime so he was a little cranky but he got to meet Santa (which he didn’t like)
- New glasses means new selfies. Why not with red lips?
- Baby’s first Halloween! He dressed up as a bear cub and he was the cutest little bear I’d ever seen
- This photo is not mine to post, Lewiston is a 5 month old who passed away of SMA. His story broke my heart and even though I’d never met him I think about him all the time.
- Fort Edmonton park had some nice turkey’s walking around and Lukas was smitten.
- Christmas shopping requires Christmas drinks
- Baby’s first Christmas and my favourite so far
I wish you and your loved ones a happy New Year! Lots of love and good health.